BOOK ONLINE NOW
BOOK ONLINE NOW
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Fusion Brows Services
FusionBrows is our premiere brow service. This highly-requested treatment offers the best of both worlds when it comes to your brows. Everyone loves this style of brow because they get both the precise brushstrokes that mimic blades of hair and the pretty shading that fills in the gaps in-between to create definition while still having a striking, natural appearance. FusionBrows is such a great looking service for so many face shapes and skin types – it’s no wonder everyone wants it! Balance the brows and get your desired outcome with FusionBrows!
We offer 3 Fusion Brows treatments:
- Natural Fusion Brows – provides more strokes than shading, and the shading is light, which creates a natural and full effect. This look is perfect for those who don’t have a lot of hair or have unbalanced brows, or one that is thinner than the other this technique is the right option.
- Define Fusion Brows – provides more shading than strokes for a sharper, polished appearance. This look is a more defined make-up look style and a style of full-face make-up.
- Intermediate FusionBrows – this technique combines the natural & defined shading style as well as the addition of strokes to half of the eyebrows and then the tail is shaded to give a natural but filled look.
- Old Tattoo/PMU Cover-up – We use micro shading techniques to create a softer look for covering-up tattoos, concealing old permanent makeup procedures, and color correction.
Transform your brows and look your best, while saving time in the morning. Our Fusion Brows work on all skin types and eyebrow styles and can help if you are recovering from chemotherapy, alopecia, or scarring.
*48 hours’ notice for cancellation is required in order to keep your deposit for rescheduling your appointment. Please see the deposit terms below.
TREATMENT SERVICE TERMS:
**PLEASE READ AND MAKE NOTE!!!
The deposit for the following treatment services are NON-REFUNDABLE: Permanent Makeup, Microblading, FusionBrows, Ombre shading brows, Scalp Eyeliner, Lip Contour, and Lash Extension.
All service fees and bundles are final purchases, and deposits are not refundable. A credit will be issued for use on another service or products at our facility only.
This is non-refundable because we block out up to 2-3 hours for the services.
*48HOURS NOTICE FOR A CANCELLATION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR DEPOSIT FOR RESCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT. If you give ample time this will ensure that we will be able to fill your canceled appointment with someone who may really want or need it.
Not canceling within the required time or in the case of a NO SHOW, you will still be charged the full price of your scheduled service. At the time of your missed appointment a “no show” setting will be put in our system and it will generate an email requesting payment for the full-price of your scheduled service.
*For any last-minute (less than 48 hours rescheduling of your appointment) we can reschedule you for a different date, however, if nobody is found to fill your original appointment, you will be charged half the fee of the treatment you are getting done as a penalty and your new appointment will be charged at full price.
*Your and your Artist’s time is valuable, If you are running more than 30 mins late to your appointment, it is considered missed or a no show for the appointment ( this includes touch ups)
* When you run late, the artist will have only the remaining time for your booked slot to proceed with the treatment.
*If you miss your touch up appointment, you will be charged $150 additional to reschedule another appointment treatment.
*If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason please contact us by phone: 1-855- 767- 6427 EXT: #3
Follow Us On Instagram
📍CT and NJ
PROVIDE TRAININGS, TREATMENTS & PRODUCTS
Founder: @anthonye_micropigmentationct @phivitran_pmuboss
👇for more info