Learn Fusion Brows From The Master Who Invented It
The Fusion Brows procedure was created by Master Phivi Tran, and combines the techniques of Microblading and Ombre/Powder Shading in order to achieve the most realistic effect possible in Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Makeup.
You can now learn how to perform this groundbreaking procedure from the Master who developed it. The Fusion Brows treatment is the culmination of years of training, experimenting, and perfecting, and will give your clients long-lasting, beautiful brows that they can enjoy all day, every day.
These days, eyebrows are big business, and our Fusion Brows program can provide you with the first-class training you need to operate in this lucrative industry.
Microblading is a manual method of blading individual hair strokes into the first layer of skin. Because the pigment is close to the skin surface, the results are sharp, clean, and often mistaken for real hair. This creates a natural look and is ideal for clients with existing hair.
Ombre/Powder Shading uses two different colors, one lighter than the other, creating a soft, powdered appearance. Instead of the hair strokes typical with Microblading,
Ombre/Powder Shading employs a stippling method, which uses repetitive dots of pigment. This method is perfect for clients with oily skin or no existing eyebrow hair.
The Fusion Brows procedure is used for enhancing the appearance of eyebrows in the same way temporary makeup would be used. It will enable your clients to look their best, while saving time in the morning, and can also be used for clients recovering from chemotherapy, alopecia, or scarring.
Why is our Fusion Brows training so effective?
As one of the leading Micropigmentation schools in the United States, we are dedicated to offering the highest quality training at the best possible price. Maintaining a low student to teacher ratio is a key part of that commitment, as is giving all of our students access to the best tools, products, and post-training support from their tutors.
What will you learn in our Fusion Brows classes?
- Introduction to the Fusion Brows technique
- Workplace hygiene and sanitation
- Client consultation
- Drawing eyebrow shapes using a compass
- Proper methods for mixing pigment/color theory
- Drawing stroke patterns on latex fake skin
- Skin problems
- Pre/post procedures
- Consent agreements
- Health issues/drug interactions
- Recovery process
- Skin-pigment retention
- Proper methods of the Fusion Brows technique
- Proper depth of cuts and powdering placement
- How to immediately erase mistakes without leaving any marks
- Practicing stroke patterns and powdering on a mannequin
- How to properly stretch skin
- Correct posture and client positioning
- Drawing shapes on a mannequin
- Measuring brow shapes with Phi app/Golden Means
- Taking and editing pictures using our perfect method
- Drawing eyebrow shapes on live models
- Practicing on live models
- Certificate of completion
Do you have any questions about our Fusion Brows training? Or perhaps you’d like to know more about our Micropigmentation Academy? Please contact us today and our team will be happy to help you.
What else will you get from our Fusion Brows training?
Our Fusion Brows training courses include 2-3 days of face-to-face class time where you’ll work directly with our certified trainers.
One of the most important aspects of our Fusion Brows classes is the opportunity to practice on live models. These sessions take place under strict trainer supervision and have a low student-to-trainer ratio to ensure personalized instruction.
You will receive ongoing support and access to online resources before, during, and after your Fusion Brows training. Once the course has finished, your trainer will continue to provide support as you take your first steps in the beauty industry.
We provide you with a training kit that includes all the very best products and supplies you’ll need during your Fusion Brows training course. It also contains enough equipment to cover at least 30+ treatments, so you can start working as soon as you leave our Micropigmentation Academy. Your Fusion Brows kit will contain:
- Eyebrow compass, disposable tools, and pigments
- Enough products to deliver 30+ treatments
- Marketing materials
- Health and safety supplies
- Consent agreement, precare and aftercare support materials
- Business development tips
- Photography book on how to take optimal promotional pictures
How much does Fusion Brows training cost?
Fusion Brows training with Micropigmentation Academy can cost anywhere from $2,500.00 – $4,000.00 for our basic and advanced training courses.
How much can you earn with the Fusion Brows technique?
Fusion Brows is an in-demand treatment that can provide an excellent living for those who complete our training course. Rates for Fusion Brows sessions average around $400 – $900 for a procedure that lasts up to 2 hours. That means even if you only see one client a day, you could expect to earn up to $5,000 per week.