Micropigmentation, Microblading and Shading Training Courses & Treatments
The Semi-permanent Makeup revolution is here!
Learn all the skills needed to begin a career in one of the highest paid jobs in the industry! We teach you techniques from shading and ombre brows to microblading, and more.
Choose a course option below to get started.
Looking for a Career Change?
If you’ve been looking for a new career and want a profession that is high in demand, pays well, and lets you meet new people all while working your own hours – then Micropigmentation Academy is right where you need to be!
- Learn each technique with step-by-step, hands-on, detailed instructions.
- Achieve valuable skills in eyebrow microblading and semi-permanent makeup.
- Get hands-on training in every step of the procedure, in detail with our expert trainers.
- Master your craft by working on live models
- Receive a professional microblading premium kit along with the course instruction.
- Gain complete training in the the business with unlimited support.
- Receive certification as a microblading artist.
- Have our support to make contacts and acquire potential customers.
- Gain lifetime support and guidance from your instructor.
- Access to the application needed to shape and then store client info.
- Acquire a complete manual on the industry with all the information you’ll need.
- Get marketing advice on how to grow your business.
Browse Treatment Services
Eyebrow tattooing done by a professional means no more having to draw or fill in sparse hairs or worry about smudging your brows throughout the day. If you have no hair on your brows this is also a terrific solution to achieve a natural look that stays in place.
Long lashes open the eyes, add drama and further enhance beauty. With our lash extension services, you’ll also get more definition to your lashes too. We choose the best length, color, and application method for the desired end result. With proper care, fills only needed every 2-3 weeks.
Hair loss and thinning is something both men and women deal with in their lifetime. Now there’s an innovative, non-invasive technique that involves tattooing hair-like follicles on the scalp to deal with this issue. The result is shaved-looking and completely natural.
This advanced treatment offering is used to add color pigmentation back to the chest and simulate the look of a natural nipple. Our Areola Repigmentation treatment can also be used to reduce the appearance of scars from a mastectomy or breast reduction.
Get the tools you need
We are very excited to announce that in addition to building our own brand of microblading education, we’re now also offering an amazing line of products.
Check them out for yourself!
At Micropigmentation Academy we stand by our service, and offer you only the best training led by our master educators. Learn: Microblading, Fusion Brows, Shading and Ombre and Lash Extensions.